Alston Products – 2 Pack – 6061 Aluminum Anti Shock Hiking / Walking / Trekking Trail Poles, Inner locker
1. Do not extend the poles beyond the mark “Stop”.
2. Ensure your trekking poles are locked tightly before long-time walking.
3. Avoid using the poles into salty or high-calcium water to avoid corrosion. If have to, remember to wipe out and dry each branch.
4. Learn to use the poles with both your hands skillfully in case sometimes one of your hands is unavailable.
5. When climbing a mountain with cliff, better use your poles on the mountain side. If the mountain is steep, keep distance with others when climbing in case their poles would hurt your eyes.
1. Why using trekking poles?
Distribute the load, take stress of your body & add support, balance walking pace, reduce sports injury, increase speed, as a support for shelters or self-defend when danger etc.
2. Why a pair of trekking poles?
Using a pair of trekking poles is better for body balance, avoid fall and bear your load better.
3.How to adjust the length of the trekking poles?
For reference only: The appropriate length of the poles=your height*0.66 when walking on flat ground, keep your elbow and trekking poles vertical is better.
If climbing higher, shortening your poles; when down mountain, increasing its length would be good; when walking on uneven ground, better to adjust the two poles to different length accordingly.6061 Aluminium ultralight but sturdy and durable, 0.63 lb each
3-Section extendable from 25.5 to 53 inches (approximately),suitable for most human height
EVA foam handle, sweat-absorbent and comfortable,anti-slip wrist & adjustable strap, avoid cutting your hand
Poles contain anti-shock springs for more comfortable trekking,hiking, backpacking, climbing, and mountaineering
Durable tungsten steel tips to uneven, rocky and challenging terrain, rubber feet for flat terrain, optional snow disk for softer surfaces