Don’t let the ever-changing up and downhill terrain hold you back. This G4Free Anti Shock & Folding Trekking Pole will reduce stress on joints, improve balance and add power on uphill hikes.
Folding Collapsible Trekking Hiking Pole. Compact, Collapsible. Easy to carry. Folds down to only 14″. Adjustable top section can be pushed down to reduce erected height from 53″ to 44″. Trekking Pole stashes easily in luggage, backpacks, and carry-ons for outdoor and air travel.
Includes many top benefits of standard hiking poles, including tungsten steel tip with removable rubber hiking protector tip, comfort EVA Foam handle with adjustable wrist strap. Shock corded with smooth edges to reduce fraying. Made of lightweight aluminum alloy shaft. Quality grommet inserts in each section for additional strength. Water-resistant pvc storage bag included.
Net weight: 200g
folding size: 14″
unfold size: 44″- 53″
Handle material: EVA foam
Shaft material: 7075 Aluminum alloy
Rod tip material: Tungsten steel
Lock catch type: Strong ABS+mental lock
Applicable circumstances: Traveling, Hiking, Mountain Climbing, Backpacking
1. EVA foam handle, sweat-absorbent and more comfortable.
2. New lock system, quick lock, impact resistance, and safer.
3. The shaft made of 7075 aluminum alloy which is durable and not easy to deform.
4. International standard 53″ long, which is safer and fixed for all people, and 14″ when folded.
5. Tungsten steel rod tip which is abrasion resistant.Made of strong 7075 light Aluminum, durable and sturdy,not easy to deform, great for trekking, hiking, backpacking, climbing, and mountaineering.
Foldable & ultralight, easier to pack and less fatigue.New lock system, quick lock, impact resistance.Each pole only weights 0.44lbs . Folded Size: 14 inches.
Adjustable from 44 inch to 53 inch(unfolded size), safer and fixed for all people.
Tungsten steel rod tip which is abrasion resistant, annti-shock spring mechanism reduces strains on hands and wrist, which is perfect for people with weak joints, prior sports injuries, and it is best for downhill hiking.
Soft EVA foam hand grips with wrist strap, absorbs moisture from sweaty hands and very comfortable to hold.
How to pull the internal cord tight :
Step 1: Pull the pole on opposite direction until the lock pop out, this pole needs to be pulled tight before the lock will pop out and hold it together .
Step 2:When the lock pop out ,adjust the control lock catch ,and fasten it .