1. If the flip lock or the poles stay too loose or too tight, please adjust the screw on the locks to solve the problem
2. Do not extend the poles beyond the mark “Stop”.
3. Ensure your trekking poles are locked tightly before long-time walking.
4. Avoid using the poles into salty or high-calcium water to avoid corrosion. If have to, remember to wipe out and dry each branch.
5. Learn to use the poles with both your hands skillfully in case sometimes one of your hands is unavailable.
6. When climbing a mountain with cliff, better use your poles on the mountain side. If the mountain is steep, keep distance with others when climbing in case their poles would hurt your eyes.
1. Why using trekking poles?
Distribute the load, take stress of your body & add support, balance walking pace, reduce sports injury, increase speed, as a support for shelters or self-defend when danger etc.
2. Why a pair of trekking poles?
Using a pair of trekking poles is better for body balance, avoid fall and bear your load better.
3.How to control the length of the trekking poles?
For reference only: The appropriate length of the poles=your height*0.66 when walking on flat ground, keep your elbow and trekking poles vertical is better. If climbing higher, shortening your poles; when down mountain, increasing its length would be good; when walking on uneven ground, better to adjust the two poles to different length accordingly.
Besides, it is much better to adjust the below two branches to same length as this will help distribute the pressure equally.
• Carbon fiber content 80%, 0.45 lb each, super light but sturdy, suitable for most shapes
• EVA foam handle, sweat-absorbent and comfortable. Suede finish & anti-slip wrist & adjustable strap, avoid cutting your hand
• Durable tungsten steel tips to uneven , rocky and challenging terrain, rubber feet for flat terrain, optional snow disk for softer surfaces
• Physical anti-shock & flip lock system: carbon fiber material shaft owns physical anti-shock itself, plus fast lock to ensure safety. [Note: The screw on the flip lock is adjustable to appropriate tightness]
• Adjustable height: 24.4″ to 52″ long, suitable for most human height