Don’t let the ever-changing up and downhill terrain hold you back. This Pioneer Anti Shock; Retractable Trekking Poles will reduce stress on joints, improve balance and add power on uphill hikes.
Use this Pioneer Trekking Poles on a variety of terrain to keep your knees from being exposed to the pain. Why choose it? Please take a look at this and you will find this hiking poles the one that you has been looking for:
1. Crafted with high quality 7075 Aluminum, which is more durable and stronger than normal aluminum products, the better material choose provide users a more reliable choice.
2.Shock-absorbing poles , which is perfect for people with weak joints, prior sports injuries, and it is best for downhill hiking.
3. Extendable ultralight: Pole weights 0.51lbs / 8.46oz. Each Pole can be expanded between 25.5 to 53 inch, which is much more easier to pack. Ultralight poles offer the advantage of less swing weight, which makes them easier and quicker to move. Over the course of a long hike this means less fatigue.
4. The tungsten steel pole head, pole head cover and mug resistance base help users deal with different road conditions and requirements.
5. Soft hand grips with wrist strap, absorbs moisture from sweaty hands and very comfortable to hold
6. Stable material, can be used in high altitude and cold weather, weather resistance, corrosion prevention and free from temperature influence.
-Twist Locking System
-Material: 7075 Aluminum + Tungsten Steel
-Extendable Size： 25.5″-53″ (65cm-135cm) (approx.)
-2 x Trekking poles
Made of 7075 ultralight high-strength aircraft grade aluminum alloy, extremely durable and sturdy, great for trekking, hiking, backpacking, climbing, and mountaineering
Tri-Fold trekking poles, adjustable from 25.5 to 53 inches (approximately), easier to pack and less fatigue. Pole weight: 0.51lbs / 8.46oz. Folding Size:25.5 inches (65cm). Extended Size: 53 inches (135cm)
High-density EVA non-slip grip with wrist strap, absorbs moisture from sweaty hands and very comfortable to hold
Quick flick lock, Germany GS safety locking system, can be used in high altitude and cold weather, weather resistance, corrosion prevention and free from temperature influence (-48℃ to 100℃)
Tungsten Steel Rod Tip under the rubber footing, big baskets, much safer and more abrasion resistant