To do’s and don’ts:
1.During your hiking or camping, please check your lock system regularly to keep safe.
2. Do NOT extend the poles beyond the mark “Stop” when adjusting the poles.
3.When climbing a mountain with cliff, better use your poles on the mountain side. If the mountain is steep, keep distance with others when climbing in case their poles would hurt your eyes.
4.Note: Two sections of the tri-section trekking poles are adjustable, and the length of these two sections should be equal to get equal pressure and avoid damage of the poles.
5.Avoid using the poles into salty or high-calcium water to avoid corrosion. If have to, remember to wipe out and dry each branch.
6.Learn to use the poles with both your hands skillfully in case sometimes one of your hands is unavailable.
1. Why using trekking poles?
Distribute the load, take stress of your body & add support, balance walking pace, reduce sports injury, increase speed, as a support for shelters or self-defend when danger etc.
2. Why a pair of trekking poles?
Using a pair of trekking poles is better for body balance, avoid fall and bear your load better.
3.How to control the length of the trekking poles?
For reference only: The appropriate length of the poles=your height*0.66 when walking on flat ground, keep your elbow and trekking poles vertical is better. If climbing higher, shortening your poles; when down mountain, increasing its length would be good; when walking on uneven ground, better to adjust the two poles to different length accordingly.
Note: We feel really sorry we made a silly mistake to make the material of 7075 aluminum as incorrect on the instruction. Please kindly forgive
1 pair trekking poles
2 pair rubber feet
2 pair snow basket
1. 7075 aluminum alloy, 0.66 lb each, light weight but sturdy
2.EVA foam, comfortable and sweat-absorbent. Adjustable and wider suede wrist strap, softer and safer.
3. Built-in anti-shock & flick lock mechanism: an anti-shock spring at the grip of the poles, plus fast lock to ensure your safety.
4. Durable tungsten steel tips of diamond pattern, more skid resistant and better penetrating on uneven, rocky and challenging terrain; also comes with 2 pairs of rubber tips for flat or soft and slippery terrain, plus snow disks for mud or snow.
5.An adjustable height of 25.6???? to 53???? by three sections, safer and suitable for most people.